Honeywell Finance Director in Charlotte, North Carolina
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Honeywell Finance is undergoing an important transformation to enhance our planning and forecasting transparency and accuracy, integrating our planning and forecasting processes across the enterprise to ensure an effective business operating system which will improve the ability to forecast business results, mitigate risk, and produce the consistent results expected of a world-class finance organization.
In this role you will partner with Enterprise Planning and Forecasting Transformation leader to drive the strategic planning & forecasting future state for Honeywell and Safety and Productivity Solutions (SPS); increase the business value delivered with forecasting and planning processes while improving efficiency.
· Drive standard planning & forecasting method/global design model and implementation for HON including revenue models, P&L, balance sheet, cash flow, operating expenses and workforce planning
· Identify baseline gaps to planning & forecasting standards (once established) and manage projects/partner with business finance leaders to migrate SPS to approved standards; drive change management
· Drive integration with other cross-functional planning processes for HON
· Develop, manage and enhance financial data models across key financial metrics to provide best-in-class, transparent and accurate forecasting
· Partner with the businesses, finance leaders and end user base exercising flexibility in a matrixed organization to identify emerging trends and implementing meaningful drivers that feed data models
· Ability to process large amounts of data to identify key drivers and develop robust models for various types of analysis and communicate effectively to non-financial and non-technical stakeholders
· Continue to drive FDS and Digital Finance training, change management and adoption of the tools as well as communication.
YOU MUST HAVE
Minimum of 10+ years in areas of increasing responsibility in a finance function
5 + years of experience with SAP & Hyperion
5 + years of data experience with SQL, Access or Visual Basic
Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Mathematics
Deep expertise in planning and forecasting best practices and technologies
Robust experience using statistical methods and applying them in data models
Solid understanding of manufacturing planning and forecasting principles (standard cost, volume, Absorption)
Ability to influence and communicate effectively with senior leadership
Transformation mindset and demonstrated history of executing forward thinking in a large organization
Demonstrated ability to train, teach, or coach business professionals
Self-motivated to operate in an independent and collaborative environment
Strong work ethic and complimentary values that align with Honeywell 9 behaviors
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.