Chevron Corporation Sales Rep (Auto Lubes) 乘用车润滑油销售 in Xi'an Office, China
Chevron is one of the world's leading energy companies, with approximately 60,000 employees working in countries around the world. We explore, produce and transport crude oil and natural gas; refine, market and distribute fuels and other energy products; manufacture and sell petrochemical products; generate power; and develop future energy resources, including biofuels and geothermal energy. In Downstream China, our business focus on lubricants and additives.
With leading experience in product innovation, client value for more than one century, Chevron lubricants provide products and services under Chevron, Texaco, Caltex brand for over 100 countries globally.
Chevron Oronite, a subsidiary of Chevron Corporation, is a world-scale developer, manufacturer and marketer of lubricant and fuel additives and chemicals. Our product are designed to help enhance the performance and extend the life of many types of transportation and industrial equipment. The success of our global organization is driven by our 2,000 employees working in research and development, manufacturing, supply chain, and sales and marketing across 14 countries.
We believe that talents, partnerships and performance are the keys to making us a major international energy company. Chevron provides a dynamic working environment which allows our employees to perform their best.
Chevron is accepting online applications for the position of [[title]] located in [[filter5]] , [[filter4]] /[[filter3]] ,
Responsible for delivering the volume and margin target of assigned markets (territory) and customers:
1) Develop annual sales target and sales plans and programs to achieve the same
2) Develop market coverage and network plan for assigned territories and markets
3) Recruit new marketers, identify and capture new business opportunities
4) Deploy and negotiate contracts/targets with marketers/customers
5) Responsible for assigned marketers sell-in and sell-out performance and identify and understand root cause of gaps and develop solutions
6) Mentor and coach one FLSR
7) Manage relevant sales expenses within given budget
8) Ensure compliance discipline by operating within the laws and executing all tasks in full compliance with Chevron policies
Manage all aspects of the sales process:
1) Organize and conduct regular sales calls in the field
2) Implement company’s pricing strategy, sales & marketing programs to help marketers/customers achieve their volume target
3) Provide basic product knowledge and selling skills training to marketers and their sales reps
4) Work with marketers to tailor marketing programs to address local market needs
5) Monitor level of sales support to marketers to ensure the return on investment is reasonable and balanced
6) Provide reasonable forecast of marketers’ sell-in volume through the monthly demand forecast cycle
7) Conduct regular review on marketers’ performance, identify gaps and action plans to close gaps
8) Manage day-to-day sales operation issues including but not limited to channel conflicts, ordering, delivery and past dues collection
9) Handle customer complaints and engage cross function stakeholders to resolve complaints in a timely and effective manner
10) Monitor market/industry trends and collect competitive intelligence and feedback the same to supervisor
Any other tasks assigned by supervisor
1) At least 5 years of relevant sales experience preferably from the lubricants industry
2) Good communication and interpersonal skills
3) Demonstrated network planning, problem solving and negotiation capabilities
4) Have basic understanding on customer profitability, ROI and pricing concepts
5) Able to collaborate and influence other functional groups to execute for enterprise value
6) Able to work with minimal supervision and under tight or stringent deadlines
7) Willing to travel at least 60% of time
8) Bachelor degree holder preferred
Chevron is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gendier identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or other status protected by law or regulation.